Wakefield Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners
Upholstery cleaning is one of the jobs we sometimes leave longer than we should .
- The fabric gets assaulted daily from soil,stains,oils and odours .
- We have the best solutions available to tackle a wide range of soiling and odours.
- First we give your upholstery a thorough vacuuming removing all those bits that get stuck down the arms and backs,also removing any cat or dog hairs.
- We then spray the item we are cleaning with a non toxic cleaner which is agitated into the fibres,this is to start the process of breaking down the oily deposits and soiling in the fibres.
- We then use a Hot Water Extraction machine that produces steaming hot water to rinse away all the oils,soiling and odours that the solution has loosened and neutralised.
- Finishing off is done with cotton towels to aid pile setting and speed up the drying process